Sunday, September 16, 2007

My (DanielFlory) Internship at St. Andrews

For the next 16 odd weeks I will be interning at St. Andrews Church. It's a requirement that I put in an average of 13.5 hours a week for my internship. So this means my responsibilities will vary greatly. Christian (our fearless youth director) has asked me to update and manage the GREY blog. I am excited to give this blog the extra swing it needs to get people interested in it. I have been given a few task so far by Father Mike. He has asked me to read in church and take acolyte classes. I will be updating my progress and activities as often as needed.
"...to reflect God's love in all creation..."

Daniel Flory
FloryDaniel@yahoo.com
cell: (616) 295-4421
home: (616) 887-8073

1 comment:

journey of the discontent said...

I didn't know you were reading and accolyting. I'm glad you're doing this internship. Hopefully it will begin your discernment for th priesthood. Thanks for doing the blog.